dimanche 7 juin 2015

Captain obvious is going on a diet

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "diet  images" 
I wonder if my dog Willie is bored of walking on the same road each day. My desire is that it does not, but what do I know? Perhaps he gets as tired of peeing on the same bushes as I do that walk the same sidewalks. Anyway, at the end of the line, I take him on a long walk each morning, and to be honest, and can sometimes find dulling. The solution? I plugged my always-falling-out-of-my-ear-buds and listen to the radio.
That origins in itself is a long walk to explain how I came in on the hearing of an ad for yet another "miracle product for weight loss."
I have been writing these posts under the regular budget for more than a decade and if you followed this more, oh, about three weeks, you know that "miracle of weight-loss products" are one of my first bugaboos, causing me to become very curmudgeonly and my head to explode. This was no exception; mainly because the first words of the publicity - even before I knew what was promoted - were,
"a healthy diet and exercise plan should be part of any routine of weight reduction." Hello
? Really? I never realized that!
I mean, I thought that the way to a suitable weight is to ingest all sorts of herbs and potions "secret the industry of weight loss no longer wanted me to know" torque with grouting my fossilized end of rear on the table throughout the day, while munching on food with high fructose content do not exist in the nature and the walnut in drinking buckets of syrup of chocolate while enjoying "The books just dropped. "I am
sorry. Please forgive the snark.
It is just that, unfortunately, we are so eager to "lose weight quickly without changing the habits" too of misguided people, sacrificing their health, in order to achieve an unrealistic standard that can not be reached, even less maintained. To meet the demand in the market, all sorts of unscrupulous manufacturers prey on these people with ineffective, even dangerous products. Knowing what they provide is especially false and could lead to prosecution; they add ridiculous, obvious disclaimers or no would otherwise be required. Think about it. There are other products that require such restrictive clauses to be outlined obvious front and center?
Just imagine the car manufacturers start their ads with "Keeping your eyes open while driving and not to disconnect the brakes before starting the engine, are essential for a safe transport of the experience." or for household appliances, "to refrain from placing your hand on the naked flame is strongly recommended when frying or cooking meals." A plus: "the rest of the members on the blade of spinning of the lawn mower of exploitation could hamper its ability to mow your lawn to expected standards".
This problem is so widespread that the Federal Trade Commission has produced a report entitled "gut" to help spot check of false allegations of loss of weight, some of which include:
weight loss of two pounds or more per week for a month or more without regime or the exercise;
lose more than three pounds per week in any circumstance for more than four weeks;
a loss of substantial weight anything or how much you eat;
to permanent weight loss even after the stop using the product;
the blocking of the absorption of fat or calories;
a loss of substantial weight for each user; or a
product on the body or rubbing a cream in the skin to cause A weight loss
there is no miracle solution. There is no magic potion. There is no special foods which must be consumed nor other that must be avoided. The supplements do not cause you to get lean. Creams do not melt away from books. I wish it was not as well - but it is.
The solution is obvious - and fortunately it is simple and free: habits must change. Eat smaller portions and healthier foods; find the time to be active in a different way which is possible, and to be patient while the nature does what it does.
Scott "Q" Marcus is an expert of per
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Scott_Marcus

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9022852

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire